You have successfully signed up for my mailing list!
You will receive an email shortly with a link to download your free digital copy of Permy and the Cyclops Baker from BookFunnel.com
To ensure that you receive this and future emails, be sure to add my email as a valid contact in your email provider. See instructions provided below.
Once you are done, click the button below for a Special Offer:
Instructions for Adding Contact to Whitelist
The process of “whitelisting” an email address tells your email provider that my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an address that you want to receive emails from. It lets them know that I am not sending you SPAM. This allows them to always deliver it to your inbox, instead of accidentally placing in your spam folder.
Please find your email provider below and follow its instructions to add me as a valid contact to your account.
You can unsubscribe at any time to no longer receive emails from me.
- Open your Gmail Contacts list. Here’s how you do that. Look in the upper right hand corner of your Gmail screen. See the nine dots arranged in a box shape? (It looks a little like a telephone keypad.) Click there. Now look in the box that results, and you’ll see “Contacts.” Click that. (If you are a Google Apps user, click Mail and then Contacts. Contacts are also available at www.google.com/contacts.)
- Now click the “Create Contact” button in the top-left corner.
- In the field labeled “Name” enter: Benjamin Ellefson.
- In the field labeled “Email” enter: email@example.com.
- Click “save” to confirm.
- Open your mailbox and click on Options in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Save.
Outlook (Formerly MSN and Hotmail)
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter email@example.com.
- Select Add to list.
- Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
- From your mailbox screen click on Address Book.
- Click the Add button.
- Into the field provided enter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Save button.
- Open the email.
- Click on email@example.com.
- Click “Add Contact” in the window that appears.
- Enter any additional information.
- Click Add Contact.
Whitelisting instructions vary, so if your email provider is not in the list above, you may need to contact them directly for instructions. However, in most cases, adding my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book, contact list or safe senders list is sufficient.